Patent protects inventions which solve technical problems (substance, process or product). Patent Property Rights are obtained through grant which are valid only in countries in which the patent is granted. For an invention to be patented, it must be new as substance, process or product, is not obvious to persons skilled in the particular field and be capable of industrial application.
Patenting will give the owner the exclusive right to prevent others not having his consent from using the patent. In particular, the right prevents the making, offering, putting on the market, importing, exporting or using of a product in which the patent is incorporated or to which it is applied.
On your instruction, we can:
- search for prior arts;
- advise on patent's feasibility and evaluation;
- draft, file and manage application through grant, before the competent national, european and international authorities: UIBM, EPO, WIPO;
- manage maintenance and annuities;
- watch for environmental threats against the Patent;
- advise on licensing, assignment and profitability of the Patent;
- negotiate disputes settlement, prosecute infringements, counterfeiting, defend the validity of the Patent;
- activate enforcement measures and customs related assistance.